Founded by a team of visionary academicians in 2010 with an aim to impart world-class education to students in the nation exploring and nurturing their potentialities in the diverse arena of the educational world, BWIC delivers the best since its inception. Our +2 program contributes to give a new height to the secondary education of the nation preparing students for the university education and real-world issues that they need to deal with in the future.
We are delighted to state that BWIC (+2) along with its sister-organizations Academy of Commerce, Danfe College, Bridgewater International School (1-10) and Bridgewater Pre-School (Play Group to UKG) is under the umbrella of Bridgewater Education Foundation & Research Centre.
To accelerate the pace of educational sector generating productivity and efficiency and contribute for the overall progress of the nation through quality education.
Bridgewater envisions to introduce the largest, the most practical, innovative and productive educational network in the country with collective involvement of national and international collaboration.
Our Key Aims
- To pave a way to bridge the differential gap of national and international educational system.
- To collaborate with national and international institutions, which have set a benchmark in the educational field in order to come up with a multi-dimensional and resourceful educational network.
- To establish a refined, improved and more scientific approach-based institution, where every student is a priority.
- To ensure intellectual beauty, creativity and novelty in the performance of Bridgewater products.
Some Reasons to choose BWIC
- Efficient and experienced management team
- Competent faculties with updated & progressive teaching approaches.
- Individual guidance and personal care
- Conducive & controlled academic environment
- Performance and results oriented
- Infrastructures & facilities
- Entrance preparation classes for further studies
- Personality Development Programme (PDP) and career counseling.
- Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA)
- Behavioral observation and development
- Major attractions
- Participations in National and International Olympiads
Our Video Gallery
- BWIC is located at Sinamangal, Kathmandu (near KMC hospital).
- You can reach BWIC using the public vehicles departing from different points of the city. The Ring-Road public vehicles give you good service to you.
For +2 students we offer:
Science: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Maths)
Management: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Tourism & Mounteering Studies, Computer Science, Business Studies, Business Maths and Hotel Management)
Humanities: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Rural Development, Sociology, Major English and Mass Communication)Law: (Nepali, English, Social Studies, Jurisprudence & Legal Theories, Procedural Law and Constitutional Law)
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
- BWIC offers various co-curricular activities like Personality Development Program (PDP), Career Counselling and workshop, pre-medical, pre-engineering & pre-CMAT preparation classes.
- Sports Club: (Football, Basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis, etc.)
- Yes, we have hostel and transport facility from the major points of the city.
- Well experienced and qualified faculty members
- State-of-Art infrastructure
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities through student-clubs
- Leadership opportunity through Personality Development Program
Easily accessible from all major points of the city
- Normally, the total number of students in a classroom (section) is 40.
- Yes, it is a co-educational institution.
- BWIC offers Science, Management, Humanities and Law in +2 level. BCA & BBS (TU affiliate) are our Bachelor programs. CA course (ICAN, ICAI).
- BWIC is affiliated to National Education Board (NEB), Nepal.