CIST College fosters a learning environment with real-world implications with an aim to prepare students to excel in dynamic global environment. By integrating theory and practice, we will help students develop knowledge and skill that will open the door for brighter future. Backed by our strong faculties and staffs, we strive for excellence by providing professional ethical education.
To become a centre of research and academic excellence in the fields of health, science & technology, and management.
To provide high quality education in par with international standards to students of all background thus producing high skilled manpower in fields of health, science & technology, and management with an ultimate aim to contribute towards the nation building.
- To produce basic, mid and upper level competent human resources in the field of health, science & technology, and management.
- To execute conducts related to the development of health, science & technology, and management at national and international context.
- To provide health, science & technology, and management related services to public and private sectors.
- To establish a network with reputed national and international academic agencies / institutions to create a platform for future development of the students
- To nurture students into becoming ethical and responsible mangers, entrepreneurs and professionals at national and international level with excellent leadership qualities and sound management knowledge, skills and values
- To foster an environment of creativity, innovation and effective team building to get the best out of the students
- To inspire continuous improvement through continuing education, faculty development programs, consultation and research.
|Course||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
Pharmacy is a rewarding and noble medical profession. Pharmacists keep an in-depth knowledge of chemistry of drugs and how they react in humans and also how drugs interact with each other. Pharmacists are involved from the starting point of drug production to its end point of consumption by the patients. In Nepal, qualified pharmacists need to be involved in processes of production, quality control, inspection, storage/supply and dispensing of drugs in hospital setting and community pharmacy outlets. Against the backdrop delineated above, it is obvious that there has never been a more exciting time to study pharmacy and the demand for pharmacists is strong both at home and abroad. Therefore, for someone, to pursue pharmacy as a career path is an opportune time. Realizing these facts the CIST aims and is committed to produce the pharmacists of high quality and competence, capable of getting themselves absorbed anywhere in the global market.
Our Image Gallery
Our Video Gallery
Located at ........... near ......., our College is served by regular & quick public transport – buses, micro-vans, and tempos.
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.