Glacier International SS/College was Established in 2066 by a group of professional academicians with a mission to impart international based quality education to the students to bring change in their behaviour, conduct, attitude and perspective of looking at the world and people around them. It does not only empower them with academic knowledge and skills but also encourage and motivate them to become better human beings. Glacier Internatonal College is making all its effort to achieve new goal, reach new height and score measurable and visible success in the field of college education through the streams of Science, Management and Humanities. It aims to promote the academic level of the country with the fast changing trend of the world and prepares the human manpower with the skills to accept the global challenges and fits the needs of the present day world. With the establishment, Glacier has made commitments to provide creative, useful and practical education in various fields. There are plenty of challenges ahead and we have plans to face them squarely. Our march forward is assured also because the communities of parents, students and well wishers have always been supportive and active to angage with us in our promotional activities that targets to bring their dream come true.
Meet Our Team
Our Video Gallery
Glacier International College is located at Shantinagar, New Baneswore, Kathmandu near Shantinagar Petrol Pump.
We are located at the heart of the city which has very good public transportation access.
We offer following subjects for +2 students with guaranteed quality at reasonable prices:
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. Students have to sign-up with https://edigitalnepal.com/e/gportal/signup and they have to sign in https://edigitalnepal.com/e/gportal to get involved in entrance examination. Apart from that, students with high academic credentials can apply for the scholarships with their parents for direct admission.
Glacier management is fully aware of the fact that today, students move around cities in search of a good, prestigious academic institution to grow with their career leading o a successful professional life. A large percentage of their population needs financial support from the institution they want to enroll in. Keeping this into consideration, Glacier management has decided to offer a wide variety of scholarship programs to assist their smooth studies and progress toward a career.
For enrollment in this academic year, there will be the following categories of scholarship available to the students on competition basis:
- Excellent performance in SEE
- Extraordinary performance in districts
- Top among females of the districts, schools
- Natural calamity and conflict victim’s family
- Dalit, remote dweller, disadvantage group
- Atist’s connection and recommendation
- Media connection and recommendation
- Sports sector recommendation
- NEB recommendations
- Others- depending on needs as per evaluation of college
We provide one co-curricular activity in every 15 days. Altogether, we have 48 activities in 2 years period, which is posted in academic calendar as well. We do not focus only in reading, writing and passing examinations. We focus on practical and career-oriented activities which include field visit, project works, banking courses, medical and engineering preparation, etc.
We believe in all round development of our students. Our ECA and Sports department is led by Mr. Hikmat Thapaliya, who has worked as a President of Kathmandu District Sports Development Commitee. We have various clubs and we focus on 'One Student - One Sports Club' Policy. We have various outdoor and indoor sports team which has also represented our national team.
A library is a temple for the students. We have well established library which is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed.
Regarding transportation, we have transportation facility in almost all parts in the valley. We have a bus, winger and vans to commute our students.
- Earthquake Resistant Building with open space and airy classrooms
- Centrally located at Shantinagar, Baneshwore, Kathmandu
- Easily accessible by public vehicles from all parts of the valley
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Multimedia and super intensive classrooms
- Co-operative and academic environment
- Internship and research based education
- Pre-medical and pre-engineering classes
- Regular field visit, case study, project work and seminar
- Well- equipped labs, library and playground along with hygienic cafeteria
- Computer lab with 24 hours internet surfing
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls separately
- One Student one club activities policy
- Effective Management system
- Credibility of its founders in terms of team experience, team unity, team performance and overall team work
- Success story in terms of student performance and impact on society
- Community/student rating as a viable institution
- Special and individual attention for the round development of students
- Special provision to provide consultancy to our students who need regular assistance for their balanced growth and desired level of performance
- Personality development and confidence boost up training