Students' Attraction on Virtual Edufair
Students’ and Parents’ attraction towards the first-ever Virtual Fair -2020 has been seen increasing. The fair organized by the College Readers from 21 Shrawan 2077 has witnessed the number of visitors increased day by day. Ram Hari Silwal, coordinator of the Virtual Edufair – 2020 stated that the virtual fair and the virtual tour will run till the 10th of Bhadra 2077 and expected more than five lakh students and parents to visit and participate in the virtual education fair. More than 42 thousand have visited the fair and 544 students have filled the scholarship forms within the 3 days of the fair. More than 150 colleges from across the country participated in this virtual fair has enabled the students and parents to choose an appropriate college to pursue higher education. The fair aims to impart 2 crores worth scholarships to the students through online tests on the bases of merit, capacity, and need to the academically and multi-talented students to study in both 11 and 12 classes.
Mr. Narendra Bahadur Adhikari, HISSAN Kathmandu chair and member secretary of the organizer of the virtual edufair has informed about the steps to participate in the 2 Crores Scholarship Test:
1. Log in the virtualedufairnepal.com
2. Register your Name and sign up
3. Choose one between the Scholarship or Talent Hunt Competition
4. Click the Scholarship Test 2077
5. Choose one between Science and Non-Science
6. Click in start exam set
7. Click in Start Now and answer the objective questions. You need to answer each question in one minute and submit it finally.