- The study of business administration is originated in USA , in late 1900,when the country was industralized and company sought scientific approaches to management . Tuck School of Business at Darmouth College is the first Business Administration College that established in 1900 . And Harvard School of Business Administration , the second established in 1908 .
- And the first university of Nepal is Pokhara University established in 1997 that started the study of Business Administration .
- Similarly the Alpine Management College (AMC) is the first Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) College in this region ,that established in 2009 .
- And the first Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) program of this area is also started in Alpine Management College(AMC) since 2017
- Both BBA & BHM programs are tied up with Pokhara University .
- BBA & BHM programs are recognized as one of the most demanding programs , because they give an early start to a rewarding management career .
- The programs aim to prepare students as professional with knowledge and confidence to perform competivity on organizations of the modern age .
Why Alpine College ?
- Excellent academic environment with outstanding board results.
- Healthy atmosphere with high degree of discipline.
- Dedicated, highly qualified faculty & friendly staff.
- Multimedia classes.
- Well managed library, with reading room.
- Air Conditioned computer lab and any time internet access for all students.
- Regular reports on student’s progress for further improvement.
- Industrial visits, educational tours & social welfare visits.
- Comprehensive post-study career counseling and personality development classes.
- Visiting experts and special seminars.
- Limited numbers of students per class.
- Scholarship available for outstanding and needy students as per the P.U. rules and regulations.
- Internship (Training) and job placement.
- 50 KV generator for power back.
- CCTV with16 cameras in all classes, rooms and points for regular supervision.
- Management of Water cooler for cool and fresh water.
- Hygienic and affordable canteen facility at the top of the college.
Our Video Gallery
Located at ........... near ......., our College is served by regular & quick public transport – buses, micro-vans, and tempos.
Admission is given on the basis of an Entrance Examination which is mandatory, comprehensive, and has to be cleared or on the basis of SEE grades. A personal interview closely conducted by the College Management is compulsory for all students accompanied by their parents.
Yes, our college offers varied scholarships to students on a need-cum-merit basis.
Some of our co-curricular activities include debating, elocution, essay writing, painting, drama, project, and excursions.
Our Library is full of text-books, reference books/encyclopedias, and journals/ newspapers/magazines to keep the students well-informed. We have transportation facility as well.