You are applying Scholarship to Sanjiwani Secondary School
About 2 Crore Scholarship
A number of competitive events will be held to provide 2 crore worth scholarship to deserving students who will take part in Online Examinations and Talent Hunt Competition. Students, who have filled in a scholarship form, will be allowed to take a scholarship test and talent hunt competition, and the best performers will be awarded the full scholarship to study in grades eleven and twelve at reputed schools/colleges of the Kathmandu Valley and beyond it. The two crore worth scholarship, which is the largest scholarship scheme in Nepal, is really a phenomenal achievement for the SEE graduates.
In order to get the scholarship, students will have to visit the site, ‘virtualedufairnepal.com’, fill up the exam form and immediately sit for the online exam. It commences from 21st Shrawan and concludes on 3rd Bhadra, 2077. The results will be announced on 5th Bhadra, and notice and email will be sent to respective students for scholarship wins. This is an exhilirating opportunity to compete in 2 crore scholarship schemes.
The ‘virtualedufairnepal.com’ will provide 15 full schoalrships to students who have been outstanding performers in speech, essay writing, and poem recitation contests; five scholarships from each event.
Needless to say, the SEE result-awaiting students can participate in the competitions. The contestants will use English or Nepali as the language for Speeh Competition whereas English is compulsory for essay writing, and the medium of poem recitation is Nepali language. Each participant can prepare videos in a wide format for both the Speech and Poem Recitation competititions and send them to email@example.com. Our evaluation committee will shortlist the videos and those selected videos are premiered on our YouTube channel. A total of five topics will be given for each contest, and the contestants will choose one, prepare and send us within the deadline. The contestants should send their videos by 30th Shrawan, 2077; the results will be announced on 5th Bhadra.
- Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic on Nepalese Socio-economic Sphere
- Paradigm Shift in Nepalese Education System in the post Covid-19 Scenario
- Role of ICT in Education Development in Nepal
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Roles and Responsibilities of Government towards its citizens
- The Lockdown: Effectiveness and People’s Response
- The Post COVID-19 Era: Integrating Unity and Creating Opportunities
- Safeguarding Nepal’s Sovereignty over Border Disputes with Neighboring Countries
- ‘Children are spending a great deal of time watching television at home for learning since they are deprived of attending the school due to the rampant COVID-19 pandemic. However, television cannot replace the school as the fountain of source of knowledge; as a result, their learning efficiency is decreasing’. How far do you agree with this statement?
- As soon as the Government of Nepal announced the formal beginning of the Tourism Year-2020, the threats of COVID-19 started spreading across the world which have directly affected the Nepalese tourism industry; as a result, it has remained uselessly standstill since then. Analyze the long-term effects of such a pandemic and gateways to solve them.
- Some people think parents should supervise their children’s activities closely, while others believe children should have more freedom. Discuss.
- Consider the view that new technologies create more problems than benefits for society.
- ‘The quality of written language is being destroyed by social media.’ What is your view?
- Mero Swabhiman
- Covid 19 Ra Ma
- Sakaratmak Sonch
- Parishramako Phal
- Hamro Prakriti Hamro Samridhi